As pumpkin season comes to an end, you might be wondering what you can do with all of your leftover puree… well you're in luck! We've got a simple, yet delicious recipe just for you! Our gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free baked pumpkin oats are packed with vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and more! We like to top ours with a chopped up zing mini bar for some added protein (and flavor).
We've included our recipe below, but if you want to see just how easy it is to whip up this fun and festive fall treat - check out our instagram reel!
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg (chia egg for vegans)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 5 tbsp dairy-free milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dark chocolate Peanut Butter zing mini
- Preheat: preheat oven to 375°F
- Chop: chop up your zing mini
- Mix: combine all ingredients (except zing mini) in a mixing bowl
- Blend: blend mixture in a blender or food processor
- Pour: pour into a greased ramekin & top with chopped zing bar
- Bake: bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes
- Enjoy: let cool, top with sea salt and dive in!
*Although our recipe is designed to be gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free, we always encourage you to check all of your labels to ensure that you are choosing the safest ingredients for those with food allergies and/or celiac disease.